Each of our children bring something special into the dynamics of our family.
We have a spiritual giant in an 8 year old,
an adventurer that teaches us life is be lived with a smile through the good and the bad,
one that finds safety and security in family and reminds me that our home needs to be a place where they can land and feel safe,
and one that brings peace into our home.
It is amazing that such a small child can bring peace
We have a spiritual giant in an 8 year old,
an adventurer that teaches us life is be lived with a smile through the good and the bad,
one that finds safety and security in family and reminds me that our home needs to be a place where they can land and feel safe,
and one that brings peace into our home.
It is amazing that such a small child can bring peace
One day the boys had been fighting and fighting and I was DONE. I had tried everything and failed with every attempt.
I took Van in their room, put him on the floor, and asked the boys to help me by playing with him.
In minutes our home was filled with laughter.
Van has a way of calming even our hardest child.
He and this brother can be found reading, cuddling, and playing "ugly baby" all the time.
He has brought love to another brothers heart. He loves being a big brother to a little brother that loves him and needs him.
I know their brotherhood will be a treasure to each of them.
He is another brothers biggest fan. He loves to have this brother make him laugh and laugh. When we no longer find him funny, Van pulls through and gives him the smiles he needs.
I am thankful for each of their strengths and weaknesses.
I am thankful for the place that each of them fill in my heart.
I love how all of them are alike but different and different but alike.
And I love how they each need each other.

0 comments:
Post a Comment