don't let the "blowing his mommy a sweet kiss" fool you. He is full of it! And I do mean full of it!
He teases most everyone in our house, but for the most part, he focuses on this one...
Orrin's latest "best scream effect" on Vivin is to call him Bivin.
Oh how that infuriates Vivin, which only makes Orrin smile and do it more.
My days usually go like this...
Orrin: Hey Bivin.
Viv: I'm not Bivin! I'm Vivin!!!!!
Orrin: No, your Bivin.
Viv: I'M NOT BIVIN!!
Viv: Mom, Orrin is calling me Bivin!
Mom: Orrin, stop calling him Bivin and say sorry.
Orrin: OK, sorry Bivin!
Viv: MOM!!
Mom: Viv, just call him Borrin.
Viv: laughter. Hey Borrin.
Orrin: I'm not Borrin, I'm Orrin
Viv: Nope your Borrin!
Orrin: MOM!!
and it goes on and on.
So, imagine my excitement when they came up to me all smiles and full of love for each other.
I had to document the occasion with a cute picture of them and this is what I got.
They laughed and I laughed.
It was wonderful.
Viv then looks at Orrin and says lets try this (and pulls and face). Orrin laughs and this is what I got
Now try this and this and this!
What a wonderful change!
How I love these two, even if they do drive me a bit crazy!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment