Today I stopped.
Some days I feel like I just run.
Especially the days like today when I have umpteen kids at my house.
But today I stopped.
I sat down in the boys room with them and just watched.
I finally got to see Van's "out the corner of his eyes" look that everyone has been telling me was so cute, and it is!!
Some days I feel like I just run.
Especially the days like today when I have umpteen kids at my house.
But today I stopped.
I sat down in the boys room with them and just watched.
I finally got to see Van's "out the corner of his eyes" look that everyone has been telling me was so cute, and it is!!
I watched as Orrin practiced making his "O"
I watched how excited Vivin was as he told me the coolest stories about his special pirate ship
I watched Van interact with his brothers and loved how he just lit up
and I listened as Tallon told Van all about his day at school.
I realized that I need to do this A LOT more with my boys,
for this was the most important thing I did today.

0 comments:
Post a Comment