In the 8 years that we lived in Afton, I bet we came home to surprises on our door step about a billion times. They always came from our favorite neighbor, BETTY!! We have found surprise Easter treats, coats, diaper bags, gallons of milk and ice cream, and much much more. Today we had a long long afternoon. I took 4 kids to get shots. Conn got 4, Orrin 6, and Vivin 6! We were there for over 3 hours and by the end I was done and so were the kids. How could someone hundreds of miles away know that I needed a package on my doorstep today. Only Betty! I laughed when I saw it and the kids all yelled, it has to be Betty!



Yep, it's from Betty! Who else would know that the twins were missing "the candy man" and his N&N's! Thanks guys how we love and miss you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment