CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why wouldn't I think of that

Wow with everything going on the past weeks, you know, baby, Christmas, baby blessing, packing a house, moving, unpacking a house, getting settled in a huge city, Ty and Tal starting school, keeping 4 kids quiet all day so our neighbors don't hate us, and just life, it didn't dawn on me that when we left and canceled our Internet in the valley that my email would go with it. Go figure. So I have lost everything that my sweet email account held. Address, messages, appointment, you name it is gone. So I now have a new email. I didn't really want to put it out to the world but oh well. Please send me a message, let me know I am loved, that you miss me, and that I am your favorite person, you know all the basics that a homesick girl needs. That way I can reply to you and let you know that I love you too :) tjhansen00athotmaildotcom.

0 comments: