One of the things I have found is the binder that holds the letters that Tallon's classmates and teacher wrote to him before he left. They are wonderful and I wanted to record them, before I lose the binder :)
Dear Tallon,
Hi we are not haveing the best wether we ever had. Mayby the worst ever mady I might be ronghg. If its hot there I am going in your basement. By! Wate I amlost forgot merry chrismas now by.
Sincyrly
Taylor
Dear Tallon,
Thanks for being apart of our class. We are going to miss you very much. I hope your Elementry school is going to be fun. I hope you get a new football team to cheer for.
Sincirly
Savannah Gessel
Dear Tallon,
Tallon your a nice kid. Sometimes your crazy. Tallon your werid sometimes. I hope you have fun in Dever Colordo
your friend
Emma
Dear, Tallon
I hope you like Colarado. Please stay at Mr. Hoopes basement. If he doesent want you in his basement you can always come live in are 35 degree basement but you would have to wear a coat at all times.
From
Jonah
Dear Tallon
I know its hard to moove uway from all your frends Ive been through it its not gina be as fun you mite think. Your a relly good frend im gina miss you. hope you have a good trip to Denver.
Your frend
Tyler
Dear Tallon
Hy tallon let me let you on a secret I achyoly liket the broncos 1 year ego.
Your frend
Kolter
Dear Tallon
I will miss you. You were a asome feind. I love to play football with you. I reymember playing flagfootball and you rocked.
Your freind
Brant
Dear Tallon
I think you are a good kid you are a pretty funny person. You,ve been in my class in 2# grad clear til now. I will miss you in Denver
Brindy
Dear Tallon,
I remember being in Colorado to visit my cosins. Colorado is pretty awsom. And whats cool is you get to watch the Deniver Broncos. And I also remember when you were always in front of me in lunch line order.
Your Friend
Halli Hoopes
Dear Tallon, You are realy fun too have in the class! It suck that you are moving. But it was your parents desision. Since you live in Denver Calarado you can play for the Denver Bronces. I wish you could stay too here Brant sing Baby. Too bad you cant stay here and play one more football game at the school. You are a realy realy awsome freind.
Your Freind,
J.J.
Dear Tallon
Hello Tallon how are you doing? I hope you have a good fun life in denver colerado and a merry merry christmas! Keep on smiling.
Your friend,
Jacie
Daer Tallon
I like have you play dochball and football you have been a friend
from: your friend
Tamamrack Marie Hyde
Dear Tallon
I hope you have a fun time in Denver mabye you can play with the denver Broncos. Hope you have a fun time.
from
Carter
Dear Tallon
I hope you have fun in Colorado. You were also a funny little man who always went along with what our class did. Have fun Tallon in Colorado.
Sincerly
Jamie
To Tallon
From Brixton
Dear Tallon
I wish you could stay in Wyoming.we had a lot of fun together over the years. Like ligting each uthers hear on fire and even know we got cot that was prity funney and jumping on the tramp and playing night games when your dad was ropeing us and we all yase got awaye we had a lot of fun.
Your frend
Brixton
Dear Tallon
Im very sad that your moving we started out bad but we got together. But I hope you make good friends. Have a good time.
Sincearaly
Levi
Dear Tallon
you the best freind eny one can have I hope you like colarado
your friend
Gavin
Dear Tallon,
Hey man I hate to see you go. Every now and again a student comes into my class that seems to be the glue that holds the class together. You my friend are the glue of this class. You have that ability to make friends easy and keep them. You work hard and set a good example for everyone. You are also a student that is always honest. I know that I can always count on you to tell me the truth. Have a great time in Denver and make sure you take care of yourself.
Mr. Hoopes
ps anytime you want come live in my basement
With some of these you might have to use your imagination to get the meaning. It is fun to read these and see that others love and are going to miss Tallon.
Crazy is as crazy does...
13 years ago

1 comments:
I feel terrible that I haven't checked blogs in forever! My uncle has a rental house in Westminster. It is only two bedrooms and two bathrooms, but one bedroom is HUGE and could fit all your boys. Let me know if you are interested, it is empty now. Kelli81520@aol.com. Glad to hear that the move went well!
Kelli walker
Post a Comment