Orrin is in love with Conn. It is awesome. He loves and plays with this baby. He has never showed a lot of interest in respect to babies. He tolerates Van at best. But for some reason he LOVES Conn. So much that the other day Conn was fussing in his bed upstairs and Orrin went to help him. Next thing I know Orrin in telling me that he is helping Conn to be happy and I turn around and find Orrin holding Conn DOWNSTAIRS!! Yes, that turkey had got Conn out of bed and carried him down 13 stairs. I tried to not react, hopefully I did okay. Orrin sat there bouncing his brother on his knee telling him not to cry because brother had him. It was priceless(and terrifying).

My five boys!! They are adorable, even if Vivin is mad that he is not holding the baby...

so he left and we took pics of 4 adorable boys.

Vivin and Conn

Orrin and Van

Orrin and Conn, what a wonderful sight!!

It is safe to say that Conn is loved and looked after :)

It has been a good couple of weeks. The boys are adjusting well and really settling in. It is hard to believe that we have been here for 2.5 weeks already and that Conn is 2 months old!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment