CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Year Down

This morning at 1:04 and 1:05 am, Orrin and Vivin officially turned 3!!!! No I did not stay up and get a birthday minute picture because I am a tired Mom. I did however get up bright and early and start their birthday cakes. I know a good Mom would have done this yesterday, but I didn't. What better cake for my little monsters than Little Monsters!?!

And candy covered cupcakes for the everyone to share!

My Blue Monster Vivin

My Green Monster Orrin

Singing Happy Birthday to each other. Really it is loads of fun having twins!

We packed up all our sledding gear and headed to Thayne to celebrate their big day with all the Dana's. We coasted, wrecked, cooked hot dogs, sang Happy Birthday a dozen times, and soaked up all the sunshine we could!

Home we came and opened presents with Grandma Sherri. Here is Orrin with one of his gifts

Vivin giving Tallon huge hugs for his awesome present

Excuse the messy house and Christmas wrapping paper

Love it when I have all 3 boys in one pic!

Sweet Vivin tearing into one of his gifts.

As you can see we really soaked up the sunshine, so they also got a little bit of vinegar for their Birthday. It was a great day. It is exciting to think that we have survived the first 3 years! I hope this next one is just as exciting and full of adventures for these two little ones.

1 comments:

Nield Moments said...

LOVE the birthday cakes! Maybe I will have to hire you to do Payzli's here shortly. Hard to believe these little ones are already 3!