CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

One Sunday Afternoon

So, we kinda sinned today. We are in the middle of repenting so I think things will be okay. You know the more I think about it, maybe we didn't sin. I mean after all isn't "visiting" part of a healthy Sunday activity?
Anyways, we took off right after church today and headed to Logan to see Whit and family. The kids were soooo excited. They haven't seen their cousins in quite a few weeks so the ride down was filled with the lovely "are we there yet". The 5 boys were so excited to see each other. Tallon and Carter did the flying tackle thing in the front yard, to cute. So the sinning part comes in about here. Whit let me and the boys hang out for a few hours while Tyler stole Kaleb and headed off to meet a man to buy some tires. I know bad isn't it. I guess Tyler is really to only one that needs to repent. I didn't purchase on the Sabbath, he did. But since we are in this together, I had a part to play somewhere. I think it was when he mentioned that I would get to hold Tytan that I gave in and supported him in his sin.
The good part was that we got to spend time with family and sunshine. The kids had a ball. Whit got her bike and cart out and I thought we were going to have to leave everyone there, they were in heaven!

Thanks Redden family for a great Sunday afternoon. Love and miss you already!

0 comments: