Yes I know they look terrible. Seems as if there is such a thing as an allergic reaction to a sunburn, who knew.
I still had to attend my meeting but promised that I would be back in an hour to help. When I arrived home I was so surprised to find the boys just playing and having a good old time. There was no pain in their faces! No heat, nothing. They just looked terrible. Well we didn't want to be turned into DFS so Tyler and his 3 boys still stayed home. I had to teach in Relief Society so back to Church for one more hour.
I came home and still found all well so we decided to keep our plans for the afternoon. Tallon was devastated that we didn't do cake and ice cream yesterday, but really there was no time or energy. So we promised him that we would do it today with the Major family.
Shandi made a delicious dinner for everyone and the 6 kids played and played. I did keep my promise to sweet Tallon and we sang Happy Birthday to the boys and had cake and ice cream.
Man how we love the Major family. They graciously keep inviting us back and we are so thankful. The kids have the joy of not only being friends but cousins as well. The kids loved the candy on the cake but not so much the cake itself which meant that Shandi got to keep one at her house and we got to bring one home. That's all I need, temptation. Oh well a little cake never hurt anyone. I think we are finally done singing Happy Birthday which is a relief, now bring on the rest of the week.

1 comments:
I LOVE the boys cake so cute!! Why don't you make Deegan one?:) Poor boys their sunburns are so bad thats sad.
Post a Comment