Tallon received his first Scouting award!!
He worked hard and passed off the requirements to earn his Bobcat and 2 beads towards his Wolf!
He has loved every minute of Scouting.
Here is the first of many pins for a scouting Mommy
He worked hard and passed off the requirements to earn his Bobcat and 2 beads towards his Wolf!
He has loved every minute of Scouting.
Here is the first of many pins for a scouting Mommy

1 comments:
You are so awesome at keeping this updated!!! I think I need to hire you to do mine! No, seriously . . .
I am glad Tallon is so excited about scouts. Gabe got to go 2 or 3 times & then we got moved to Cottonwood. He has been so sad that scouts isn't up & going yet, thankfully Fairview called the beginning of this week & offered to let him continue to go with them for awhile.
Maybe Tallon is going to have to teach Gabe how to make one of those awesome gun/coat racks! That is so cool, tell him he did a great job!!!
Post a Comment