CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 of the BEST

I have many treasures that I love and cherish. 2 of the greatest are my friends. We have shared a friendship for about 16 years (wow that makes us sound old!!), have went our own ways, but still find ourselves very close in life. One of the greatest qualities that we share is our funniness!! We have laughed and laughed and laughed at nothing more than ourselves, and still find ourselves very funny. We call ourselves Clever (just for a smile and to make our husbands roll their eyes)and try to stay up on each others lives as much as possible, in this part blogs have helped tremendously. We have had babies together, got married within months of each other, and live no more than a 10 min drive away. Yes I am truly blessed. Yesterday I got a surprise visit from one of my ladies. It seems as if Clever 1 called Clever 2 and told her that Clever 3 had sick kids. Well it didn't take long for Clever 2 to bring poor old sick Clever 3 some of the most delicious rolls and homemade strawberry jam in the world. If there has ever been a good thing about being sick, this ranks right up there (next to getting to stay in your pj's all day). I was going to take a picture but they didn't make it that long. Now that I am thinking about it maybe I shouldn't put this in, just encase Tyler reads this, he doesn't know the rolls and jam were part of the visit, it won't matter he doesn't read my blog anyway!! There was nothing to make the sickness disappear faster than a hug and a love from my friend. My night was great, I sat and gorged myself on homemade rolls and jam and knew that I was loved. Thanks my Clever Ladies for reminding me once again that you are some of life's greatest treasures and that no matter where life seems to take us, it is always made better with a good laugh, friends, and food!!!

0 comments: