skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have been blessed in many ways since we have moved to Afton 5 years ago and I love that we have ended up with the best neighbors anyone could ask for. An example of why happened this morning when I got a call from Brook asking if I had lost any memory cards for my camera. To make a long story short, about 3 months ago I went looking for a card that had a lot of our videos stored on it. I looked and I looked and no card. I asked Tyler if we had got it back from his family and he told me he had put it on the counter, in the never ending pile of papers that always seems to be there. I remembered a few days before that my twin angels had helped clean up and put all of that pile in the garbage for me. I thought I had got everything out, and was sure that the cards were now at the county landfill. I was just heartsick. The twins first steps, Tallon's sheep rides, and Whits wedding were just a few of the treasures we lost. Now 3 months later, with one good neighbor and a phone call, I have my pictures back!! Somehow between our 3 boys they ended up next door, and Brook found and returned them today!!! I have spent all morning in thanksgiving and smiles as I have looked over our returned memories. Sometimes life does decide to smile and give a uplifting moment in hard times. Here are just a few of our near lost moments.
Summer bums
Tallon practicing his moves
A fun trip up Hobble Creek with Grandma
Fun horse races across the living room
Yes, I am going to enjoy my day on the computer looking over these found pictures and smile all the while.
0 comments:
Post a Comment