skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Have you ever had something happen that makes you feel like the worst mother EVER!? Yesterday I put the twins down for a nap and went downstairs to get ready for church. When I got out of the shower I could hear the boys still playing in their cribs and didn't think much of it until I heard THUMP!! This was followed by a scream that indicated that the world was coming to an end. I instantly knew one of the boys had fallen out of their crib and came a running. Tallon had already rescued the crying victim and when I got there he looked at me and said "I think we should take him to the doctor." To my horror I found that Vivin had not only fell out of the crib, but managed to cut his face on something on the way down. It instantly swelled and bruised. I searched all over and for the life of me can not figure out what he hit. A few loves and we were all better. Doesn't this look awful!!


The worst part was we still had to go to church, and the first thing everyone asked was "What Happened?!" You just can't explain something like this without guilt! To top it off I have to most wonderful husband with a sense of humor that just horrifies. The bishop came for a visit and of course asked what made such a wonderful mark. Tyler looked at him and said "Jaymie finally had enough and smacked him, she just forgot to take her ring off first." I could have died!!! Thank goodness bishop is also Uncle Mike and knows the amusing Hansen sense of humor. There is nothing like a loving hubby!! I am just glad that this didn't affect Vivin any, he never missed a beat of being his sweet self.
2 comments:
Oh that's so sad! Glad he is ok.
It was just a couple of weeks ago that I lowered Payzli's crib because she just about did the exact same thing!!! Don't you love the way husband's have a way of making you feel even worse about things like that?!?!?! :D Glad you didn't have to rush to the hospital!
Post a Comment