Once in a while life hands us a "True Friend".
I have been blessed with 3 such individuals.
Alecia is one of them.
She and I became friends at Ricks College when we were roommates.
We learned a lot about each other and ourselves the 2 years we lived together.
We developed a friendship that I cherish.
She heard Tallon was getting baptized and made arrangements to spend the weekend with us.
She made the 5 hour trip with 2 little boys all by herself.
Now that is love.
My parents had their camper up Grover Park so we spent our nights up there letting the kids get dirty and catching up on life.
We had a great time.

The bummer of the deal was that I didn't get a picture with just her and I, and I didn't get one of all our kids together.
So when she comes next weekend (hint hint) we will make sure to do that:)
P.S. the cot and everything is still set up and we are ready for you anytime (another hint hint)!

0 comments:
Post a Comment