We'd had all we could stand, we couldn't stand no more, so we loaded up the toys and went for some family fun time.
Tallon had his 50, Tyler borrowed his dad's 250, and the 3 little ones and I had the Ranger. We went up Dry Creek and it was just what our little family needed.
Tallon did AWESOME! I have never seen him trail ride before and I was shocked. Man he has skills. The boys died when Tyler came upstairs in his riding gear. We couldn't believe that they had never seen him suited up before. And I was reminded how good looking he his in something other than Wranglers.
My view for most of the day
Tallon tipped over 2 times throughout the day. This was a really bad spot in the trail and he almost made it. He jumped right back on and off we went.
Seriously how cute are they
My adorable riding crew.
Lunch break
Van once again in his car seat (we really do let him out of the blasted thing every now and then)
Good looking bunch
I think Van's dirty face sums up just how much fun we had!

0 comments:
Post a Comment