CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Baby Van

I can't believe that Van is 4 months old. Time is just flying by. I love "this" stage. The sweet snuggles, the melt your heart giggles, and the "I like my mom and no one else" bonding that we share.

Some 4 month highlights:

Weight - 12 lbs 2 oz

Length- 24 1/2 inches

Happy and full of smiles

Giggles when taking his clothes off

Loves sucking on his big toe

Still wakes up at night to eat

Sleeps with mom when dad is gone (shh don't tell)

Eats every 3-4 hours

Totally spoiled

Rolls from his tummy to back, but only for Daddy

Adores his big brothers

Lost his hair on top, it is coming back strawberry blond

Still has red hair on the back

LOVES his Binky

Truly is the happiest baby

How we just love him!

0 comments: