CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Man I'm Tired

Some days I feel more tired than others. I never know what makes the difference but this last bit of tired I know the reason.
29 quarts of pears...

1 adorable baby who still feels the need to wake me up and spend some quality one on one time during the night...

chokecherry syrup and crab apple jelly, yum...

29 quarts of peaches, oh so pretty this year...

along with daycare kids all day, football practice and games, hubby leaving town so I am running solo, taekwondo, piano lessons, chasing baby sisters volleyball games, 2 fun cousins spend the weekend with us, and just plain living life.
Truth is, I wouldn't change this tired, I feel like I have gotten sooooo much accomplished:)

2 comments:

Nield Moments said...

Holy cow, I am tired just reading this!!! Must say I am very impressed. Tell me about this football. I haven't heard anything about it & know Gabe would have LOVED it!!!

And please call if you need anything while Tyler is gone we are just a phone call away!

Becky said...

WOW! How do you do all that?! I'm impressed. And you have one BEAUTIFUL baby boy.