This morning Tyler left, once again, to work in Kemmerer.
He will be gone 4-6 weeks depending on how everything goes.
I only had 1 week to get ready for him to be gone.
It wasn't enough time emotionally.
He had only been home 4 weeks and we were really loving it. The boys especially. The help in the evenings was so needed. The time he got to spend with Van and giving me a break was heaven. And the little one on one ice cream sessions with the boys were sooo fun.
Well, at least it is only for a few weeks this time instead of a few months, and he will been home on the weekends.
And today is Monday which means preschool for the boys.
Orrin did awesome!
He was dressed and ready before 8 and watching for the bus.
He got on with the teacher and was all smiles.
Vivin cried again.
It broke my heart again.
And to be right honest, I don't know if I will be able to strap him in again crying like he does.
It was all my heart could take today.

1 comments:
That has got to be tough. I'm sorry you don't get your hubby for a while, and I'm sorry preschool has been hard for Vivin. I think I know what it's like to have a boy like that... ;) I love reading your blog and hope the days keep getting better!
Becky Lancaster
Post a Comment